For those who want to join the aid sector or move on to higher positions: whether you have extensive professional experience in this sector and want to obtain a diploma while further honing your skills or because you are currently working in the private sector and wish to adapt your existing skills.
3 months training + 6 months workbased learning in the field
Next school year: September 12 to December 22, 2022
- The fundamentals of humanitarian action: To provide participants with thorough knowledge of the humanitarian sector and issues at stake: stakeholders, systems, coordination mechanisms, legal and ethical framework, Q&A initiatives and applications relating to programme management.
- Managing Programmes and Projects: To enable participants to choose and apply appropriate tools to manage all stages of the project cycle in humanitarian contexts.
- Managing People and Organisations: To enable participants to choose and apply appropriate tools to manage themselves, other people, and organizations involved in humanitarian programmes.
- Managing Safety Security and Logistics: To enable participants to define and implement safety & security measures adapted to the context of operations, and to understand the key aspects of logistics management for successful implementation of humanitarian projects.
- Managing Finance and Funding: To provide participants with the critical skills required to raise funds for humanitarian programmes and to manage financial resources accountably.
- Field exercise.