THE DIPLOMA (In creation and subject to approval)
This educational and training program is targeting specialized surgeons, fellows and residents who have already achieved a certain professional experience and are looking to further develop their knowledge in the field of minimally invasive techniques
Certification of competences in minimally invasive oncologic digestive surgery that responds to a relevant demand by experienced digestive surgeons and residents as the majority of public and private hospitals are nowadays equipped with advanced surgical technologies, such robotics.
THE OBJECTIVES :
- Knowing the national and international guidelines in oncologic digestive surgery
- Recognizing the clinical indications and contraindications for the different techniques of minimally invasive surgery in the field of oncologic and emergency digestive surgery
- Providing a critical appraisal of the literature in oncologic digestive MIS
- Appling the up-to-date management protocols for patients candidate for minimally invasive digestive surgery
- Training with surgical simulators for advanced laparoscopic and robotic procedures
For the Digestive and general surgeons trained or in training but who have already completed sufficient professional experience (Interns from the 3rd semester of internship)
4 Teaching Modules on LIVE STREAMING 18 hours of lectures and interactive classes on 2,5 days (Thursday, Friday, Saturday morning)
- Oncologic colorectal surgery : 26-27-28 November...