In an integrated system from design to production, the programme associates creative design, optical and mechanical system design, simulation and virtual prototyping, embedded power and intelligence, as well as certification of systems embedded in the connected or autonomous vehicles of tomorrow.
- Teaching faculty will offer a high-level international training curriculum for those wishing to specialise in the field of vehicle lighting systems.
- A programme run by leading experts in the field of vehicle embedded lighting system sand perfectly suited to meet industry needs.
- A programme heavily involved in the industrial sector and likely to hire new graduates
This program is open to all foreign and French students holding a Master of Science (preferably in scientific fields). Applicants must prove an engineering degree recognized by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieurs (Commission for Engineering Degrees), or a master degree or equivalent, or a foreign degree equivalent to one of those.
6 sessions cover Optics & Photonics for Lighting (run by Institut d’Optique Graduate School)
they include :
2 sessions cover Embedded Systems (run by ESTACA), they include :
- basic training in optics and photonics ; sciences, technology and applications of light sources including lamps, discharge tubes, LEDs, OLEDs and lasers ; photometry of sources and optical
- systems, colorimetry ; Optical systems design and shaping of illumination using complex surfaces, light guides and diffractive optics ; computer assisted optical design ; 2D & 3D photometric
- simulations, realistic and physico-realistic rendering of illumination and aspect, measurement and simulation of surface aspects, vision and cognition.
3 sessions cover related technologies (run by ESTACA), they include :
- Embedded electronic driving and régulation of sources ; hardware dimensioning ; servo controls, actuators, sensors including visible and infrared cameras ; Embedded energy management ;
- electrical & electronical vehicle architecture ; Embedded intelligence for illumination and driving assistance ; system design and CAD.
1 session covers Creative Design of Lighting Systems (run by STRATE), it includes:
- Mechanics and materials : design and CAD, process including injection, Tools, assembly & platic welding, surface processing ; environment simulation : humidity, thermal, impacts & vibrations ;
- Integrated design of embedded lighting systems, prototyping and industrialisation ; regulatory requirements : régulations and standards ; Patents and industrial property.
- industrial design, awareness, vocabulary, creativity
6 months minimum of in-company operational training followed by a professional thesis defense (february 1st to July 31) Professional thesis produced between February and September, with a minimum of 6 months, and professional thesis defense.
La formation "Mastère Spécialisé en Système d'éclairage automobile - master Degree "Embedded Lighting System" - BAC+5 BAC+6" vous intéresse ?
Recevez gratuitement le programme de la formation par ESTACA.