Why this training at the IUM?
The IUM has provided high quality business education to its students for over 25 years. Our degree has always been noted for its truly international character, entrepreneurial spirit and innovative approach to business studies.
Our degree is an AMBA-accredited graduate business program. For years our business administration course has been present in the best MBA rankings. IUM business school graduates are highly appreciated and sought after by employers – our MBA program has a very high job placement rate.
Earning an MBA from the IUM is a unique academic, professional and cultural experience. Our community brings together people with diverse cultural, academic and professional backgrounds who share the goal of acquiring hands-on business training, managerial insights and leadership skills. The program comprises MBA courses with leading professionals from the industries of finance, luxury and innovation management. This unique structure enables students to work with real life cases from various fields.
Thus, this IUM program prepares its participants for the challenges of leading positions in major companies around the world.
This Program at IUM is unique in many ways:
- Accredited MBA program featured in international business rankings.
- High quality business education in unique multicultural environment.
- Personal attention during business training.
- Unique MBA Curriculum and Teaching Philosophy.
- Professional Development and Career Services.
- Unique MBA Education: Inside and Outside the Classroom.
Program Outcomes :
The graduates have :
- The solid managerial skill set which allows them to quickly become productive and confident managers.
- Acquired the ability to collaborate in a truly international setting.
- Learned to work and lead in a dynamic and unpredictable environment, with people from different regions, cultures and backgrounds.
- Assimilated not only the hard skills, but also the soft skills so fundamental to management success today and tomorrow.
- A general knowledge of management theory and practice, as well as specialized industry knowledge of finance, luxury and international management.
- Had a life-changing learning experience : Creating new perspectives, a world-wide network, and ongoing opportunities for professional growth and development.
KEY FIGURES :
- 40% of our MBA Alumni are working out of their native country.
- An average gross salary of K€105 within the 3 years after graduation.
- 27% of our MBA Alumni are working or doing business in Monaco.
- 25% of our MBA Alumni are entrepreneurs.
- Every MBA Class represent between 18 and 25 different nationalities.