This Master Programme is the right choice if you want to :
- Gain a better understanding of sustainability.
- Work in an international context.
- Push global rethinking on sustainable management and business models.
- Meet teachers, company representatives and peers who share your passion.
- Enhance your profile with personal skills for systematic career development in sustainability.
- Add value to your CV by leveraging the highly ranked ESCP Europe business school.
Sectors and positions you may work in after the Master in International Sustainability Management (MSc) :
Sustainability professionals :
- Work in “green” companies, e.g. in the energy, technological, food, clothing or cosmetics industries, or in certification agencies.
- Are motivated to rethink traditional structures and work in strategic or sustainability departments, marketing departments, consultancies, green governance or for NGOs.
- Found innovative start-ups or become social entrepreneurs.
- Sustainability or CSR director.
- Logistics & production manager.
- Resource efficiency analyst.
- Strategic planner.
- Marketing manager.
- Business development manager.
- Controller & accountant.
La formation MSc in International Sustainability Management se déroule sur nos campus de Paris et de Berlin.